Thursday, March 20, 2014

Closing out year one! (December 2011)

experience.
This year has been full of new people, things and learning experiences. I’ve tried everything from raw coffee beans straight off the bush (delicious) all the way to sushi (forced by a kindergartner, also yummy). I’ve pushed my way through crowds of people to get to a cemetery so that I could watch enormous kites take flight. I’ve learned that photographing a groom as he catches the first glimpse of his gorgeous bride gliding down the aisle is one of the sweetest things possible. I’ve learned worshiping together, praising the one who gives us life is an experience one shouldn’t pass up. I’ve learned that language is used as an excuse, not a barrier. 
Never would I trade any of these experiences…All together they made this year, the year of two-thousand and eleven one of the greatest years I’ve ever had. And while this year is coming to a close I know that God has even greater plans in store for the next year, and I can’t wait to see them unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment